Property inquire system
- Administrative Assistant to Director
- Producing agendas and taking minutes
- Managing and filing documents
- Arranging group visits
- Secretary to Director
- Arranging and organizing Director’s appointments
- Handling and prioritizing correspondence
- Hosting scholars and supporting academic activities
- Recruitment: appointment and promotion for faculty, distinguished visiting chair, and adjunct researcher, etc..
- Research Project: application and administration of implementation, etc..
- Development and Achievement: Academic Advisory Committee (AAC), AS Institute Evaluation, annual research project, research archive system, significant research achievement, academic publication, intellectual property management, etc..
- Award: application and recommendation for award, etc..
- Academic Activity: symposium, seminar, international and domestic collaboration, Open House, etc..
- Talent Cultivation: TIGP, domestic degree program, summer internship program, etc..
- Academic Ethics: AS integrity and ethics training courses, etc..
- Electromechanical maintenance, civil engineering, public construction, and public utility management.
- Fire control and public safety.
- Property & equipment management, contracting, scientific research procurement, governmental e-purchasing.
- Cashier with associated business.
- Consumable warehouse management and inventory supply.
- General inspection and acceptance of merchandise.
- Parking and official vehicle management.
- Estimation, allocation, and management of annual budgets
- Control and verification of expenditures
- Preparing and submitting financial statements
- Overseeing tender procedures
All personnel related affairs. (Contract-based Employee, Civil Servant, Student, Visiting Scholar and Research Personnel are included.)
- Employment & Resignation of all personnel.
- Student subsidy and group insurance businesses.
- Application business of long/short-term Visiting Scholar and Academia Sinica Post-doctoral Scholar.
- Personnel performance evaluation, rewards and punishments, training, advanced studies, voluntary services and related matters.
- Attendance management, official visiting abroad business.
- Labor/Health insurance and pension business of contract-based employees.
- Visa application and other personnel related businesses of foreign employees.
- All business of R&D alternative service.
- Routine: PC support, internet management, printer, lecture support, IT procurement management & consulting support, poster print.
- Data Center: server, virtual machine, data storage management, system backup/recovery.
- Web & Application Systems: web content development, administrative application systems development and maintenance, systems interface support, e-Form, ELN account management.
- Information Security & Personal Information Protection: information security management, General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) help desk.
- On Request: publication promotion, graphic design, new-media production, large scale conference e-equipment/network planning and support.
Environmental protection and occupational safety and health
- Laboratory waste disposal: Labeling, classification, collection, and transportation of chemical and biomedical waste.
- Chemicals management and declaration: Including the application and quantity control of pioneer chemicals, toxic chemicals, and narcotic controlled drugs.
- Routine safety inspections in chemical and biological laboratories: Regular inspection of shower equipment, chemical fume exhaust cabinets, biological safety cabinets, sterilizer equipment, etc..
- Radiation protection management: Radioactive material, equipment and radiation workplace management, personnel education and training, health monitoring and emergency response.
- Education and training：Regularly hold new personnel education and training courses, and occupational safety and health on-the-job education and training, as well as environmental education.
- Occupational accidental injury notification：Notification upon an accident occurs, follow up analysis, and preventive countermeasures.