- Tsai TL, Kuo CC, Hsu LI, Tsai SF, Chiou HY, Chen CJ*, Hsu KH, Wang SL, 2021, “Association between arsenic exposure, DNA damage, and urological cancers incidence: A long-term follow-up study of residents in an arseniasis endemic area of northeastern Taiwan.”, Chemosphere, 266, 129094. (SCIE, SSCI)
- Chen CJ*, You SL, Hsu WL, Yang HI, Lee MH, Chen HC, Chen YY, Liu J, Hu HH, Lin YJ, Chu YJ, Huang YT, Chiang CJ, Chien YC, 2021, Recent results in cancer research. Fortschritte der Krebsforschung. Progres dans les recherches sur le cancer, 217, 13-45 pages, Switzerland: Springer, Cham.
- Lee MH, Huang YH, Coghill AE, Liu Z, Yu KJ, Hsu WL, Chien YC, Wang CP, Chen TC, Chen CJ, Hildesheim A, 2021, “Epstein-Barr Virus-Based Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (NPC) Risk Prediction Scores Are Elevated in NPC Multiplex Family Members in Taiwan.”, JOURNAL OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES, 223(3), 441-444. (SCIE)
- Wu Meei-Maan, Hsieh Fang-I, Hsu Ling-I, Lee Te-Chang, Chiou Hung-Yi, Chen Chien-Jen, 2021, “GT-Repeat Polymorphism in the HO-1 Gene Promoter Is Associated with Risk of Liver Cancer: A Follow-Up Study from Arseniasis-Endemic Areas in Taiwan”, Journal of Clinical Medicine, 10(7), 1489. (SCIE)
- NCD Risk Factor Collaboration NCD-RisC, 2021, “Heterogeneous contributions of change in population distribution of body mass index to change in obesity and underweight.”, eLife, e60060, 1-35. (SCIE)
- Lin JH, Wen CP, Jiang CQ, Yuan JM, Chen CJ, Ho SY, Gao W, Zhang W, Wang R, Chien YC, Xu L, Wu X, Jin YL, Koh WP, Hsu WL, Zhu F, Wen C, Zhu T, Lee JH, Mai ZM, Lung ML, Lam TH, 2021, “Smoking and nasopharyngeal cancer: individual data meta-analysis of six prospective studies on 334 935 men.”, International Journal of Epidemiology, 00(00), 1-12. (SCIE)
- Blechter B, Wong JYY, Agnes Hsiung C, Hosgood HD, Yin Z, Shu XO, Zhang H, Shi J, Song L, Song M, Zheng W, Wang Z, Caporaso N, Burdette L, Yeager M, Berndt SI, Teresa Landi M, Chen CJ, Chang GC, Hsiao CF, Tsai YH, Chen KY, Huang MS, Su WC, Chen YM, Chien LH, Chen CH, Yang TY, Wang CL, Hung JY, Lin CC, Perng RP, Chen CY, Chen KC, Li YJ, Yu CJ, Chen YS, Chen YH, Tsai FY, Jie Seow W, Bassig BA, Hu W, Ji BT, Wu W, Guan P, He Q, Gao YT, Cai Q, Chow WH, Xiang YB, Lin D, Wu C, Wu YL, Shin MH, Hong YC, Matsuo K, Chen K, Pik Wong M, Lu D, Jin L, Wang JC, Seow A, Wu T, Shen H, Fraumeni JF, Yang PC, Chang IS, Zhou B, Chanock SJ, Rothman N, Chatterjee N, Lan Q, 2021, “Sub-multiplicative interaction between polygenic risk score and household coal use in relation to lung adenocarcinoma among never-smoking women in Asia.”, ENVIRONMENT INTERNATIONAL, 147, 105975.
- Yang YC, Chien MH, Lai TC, Tung MC, Jan YH, Chang WM, Jung SM, Chen MH, Yeh CN, Hsiao M*, 2021, “Proteomics-based identification of TMED9 is linked to vascular invasion and poor prognoses in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma”, JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE, Apr 22;28(1), 29. (SCIE)
- Lin TC, Hsiao M*, 2021, “Leptin and Cancer: Updated Functional Roles in Carcinogenesis, Therapeutic Niches, and Developments - [Invited Reviews]”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SCIENCES, Mar 11;22(6), 2870. (SCIE)
- Pan JK, Lin CH, Kuo YL, Ger LP, Cheng HC, Yao YC, Hsiao M, Lu PJ, 2021, “MiR-211 determines brain metastasis specificity through SOX11/NGN2 axis in triple-negative breast cancer”, ONCOGENE, Mar;40(9):1737, 1751. (SCIE)
- Huang WT, Su TY, Chan MH, Tsai JY, Do YY, Huang PL, Hsiao M*, Liu RS, 2021, “Near-infrared Nanophosphor Embedded in Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticle with High Light-Harvesting Efficiency to Promote Dual Photosystem”, ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, Mar 22;60(13):6955, 6959. (SCIE)
- Chuang HH, Zhen YY, Tsai YC, Chuang CH, Huang MS, Hsiao M*, Yang CJ, 2021, “Targeting Pin1 for Modulation of Cell Motility and Cancer Therapy - [Invited Reviews]”, BIOMEDICINES, Mar 31;9(4), 359. (SCIE)
- Li LJ, Chang WM, Hsiao M*, 2021, “Aberrant Expression of microRNA Clusters in Head and Neck Cancer Development and Progression: Current and Future Translational Impacts - [Invited Reviews]”, PHARMACEUTICALS, Feb 27;14(3), 194. (SCIE)
- Chen CL, Chen CC, Yu WH, Chen SH, Chang YC, Hsu TI, Hsiao M, Yeh CY, Chen CY, 2021, “An annotation-free whole-slide training approach to pathological classification of lung cancer types using deep learning”, NATURE COMMUNICATIONS, Feb 19;12(1), 1193. (SCIE)
- Pan KF, Lee WJ, Chou CC, Yang YC, Chang YC, Chien MH, Hsiao M, Hua KT, 2021, “Direct interaction of β‐catenin with nuclear ESM1 supports stemness of metastatic prostate cancer”, EMBO JOURNAL, Feb15;40(4), e105450. (SCIE, SSCI) (IF: 2.837; SCI ranking: 21%,30.2%; SCI ranking: 46.2%,84.8%; SCI ranking: 7.1%,10.8%; SCI ranking: 82.5%; SCI r)
- Cheng CL, Chan MH, Feng SJ, Hsiao M*, Liu RS, 2021, “Long-Term Near-Infrared Signal Tracking of the Therapeutic Changes of Glioblastoma Cells in Brain Tissue with Ultrasound-Guided Persistent Luminescent Nanocomposites”, ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, Feb 10;13(5), 6099-6108. (SCIE)
- Chen WY, Wen YC, Lin SR, Yeh HL, Jiang KC, Chen WH, Lin YS, Zhang Q, Liew PL, Hsiao M, Huang J, Liu YN, 2021, “Nerve growth factor interacts with CHRM4 and promotes neuroendocrine differentiation of prostate cancer and castration resistance”, COMMUNICATIONS BIOLOGY, Jan 4;4(1), 22. (SCIE) (IF: 9.601; SCI ranking: 46.2%,84.8%; SCI ranking: 14%,8.6%,10.7%; SCI ranking: 8.1%,3.2%,12.3%)
- Pan YG, Huang MT, P. Sekar, Huang DY, Lin WW, Hsieh SL*, 2021, “Decoy Receptor 3 Inhibits Monosodium Urate-Induced NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation via Reduction of Reactive Oxygen Species Production and Lysosomal Rupture”, FRONTIERS IN IMMUNOLOGY, 12: 638676, 1-16. (SCIE)
- Huang YL , Huang MT, Sung PS, Chou TY, Yang RB, Yang AS, Yu CM, Hsu YW, Chang WC, Hsieh SL*, 2021, “Endosomal TLR3 co-receptor CLEC18A enhances host immune response to viral infection”, Communications biology, 4(1): 229, 1-13. (SCIE) (IF: 9.601; SCI ranking: 46.2%,84.8%; SCI ranking: 14%,8.6%,10.7%; SCI ranking: 8.1%,3.2%,12.3%)
Hwang-Verslues, Wendy W.
- Po-Hao Chang, Min-Che Chen, Ya-Ping Tsai, Grace Y.T. Tan, Pang-Hung Hsu, Yung-Ming Jeng, Yi-Fang Tsai, Muh-Hwa Yang, Wendy W. Hwang-Verslues*, 2021, “Interplay between Desmoglein2 and hypoxia controls metastasis in breast cancer”, PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 118 (3), e2014408118. (SCIE)
- Lee, W., Wang, L.-T., Yen, M.-L., Hsu, P.-J., Lee, Y.-W., Liu, K.-J., Lin, K.-I, Su, Y.-W., Sytwu, H.-K., and Yen, B. L., 2021, “Resident vs. nonresident multipotent mesenchymal stromal cell interactions with B lymphocytes result in disparate outcomes”, Stem Cells Transi Med, https://doi.org/10.1002/sctm.20-0289, in press. (SCIE)
- Wu, H.H., L.H. Tsai, C.K. Huang, S.C. Huang, P.H. Hsu, M.Y. Chen, Y.I. Chen, C.M. Hu, C.N.Shen, C.C. Lee, M.C. Chang, Y.T. Chang, Y.W. Tien, Y.M. Jeng, E. Lee, and W.H. Lee*, 2021, “Characterization of initial key steps of IL-17 receptor B oncogenic signaling for targeted therapy of pancreatic cancer”, Science Translational Medicine, 13, eabc2823. (SCIE)
- Yang HI*, Hsu YC, 2021, “Editorial: incorporating liver stiffness to risk scores for HCC in patients with chronic hepatitis B treated with oral antivirals: ready to use or not?”, Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics, 53(6), 753-754. (SCIE)
- Chen Chien-Jen, You San-Lin, Hsu Wan-Lun, Yang Hwai-I, Lee Mei-Hsuan, Chen Hui-Chi, Chen Yun-Yuan, Liu Jessica, Hu Hui-Han, Lin Yu-Ju, Chu Yu-Ju, Huang Yen-Tsung, Chiang Chun-Ju, Chien Yin-Chu, 2021, “Epidemiology of Virus Infection and Human Cancer”, Recent Results Cancer Res, 217:13-45.
- Huang Daniel Q., Li Xiaohe, Le Michael H., Le An K., Yeo Yee Hui, Trinh Huy N., Zhang Jian, Li Jiayi, Wong Christopher, Wong Clifford, Cheung Ramsey C., Yang Hwai-I*, Nguyen Mindie H.*, 2021, “Natural History and Hepatocellular Carcinoma Risk in Untreated Chronic Hepatitis B Patients with Indeterminate Phase”, Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, S1542-3565(21)00069-0, doi: 10.1016/j.cgh.2021.01.019. (SCIE)
- Liu Matt, Tseng Tai-Chung, Jun Dae Won, Yeh Ming-Lun, Trinh Huy, Wong Grace L. H., Chen Chien-Hung, Peng Cheng-Yuan, Kim Sung Eun, Oh Hyunwoo, Kwak Min-Sun, Cheung Michael, Toyoda Hidenori, Hsu Yao-Chun, Jeong Jae Yoon, Yoon Eileen L., Ungtrakul Teerapat, Zhang Jian, Xie Qing, Ahn Sang Bong, Enomoto Masaru, Shim Jae-Jun, Cunningham Chris, Jeong Soung Won, Cho Yong Kyun, Ogawa Eiichi, Huang Rui, Lee Dong-Hyun, Takahashi Hirokazu, Tsai Pei-Chien, Huang Chung-Feng, Dai Chia-Yen, Tseng Cheng-Hao, Yasuda Satoshi, Kozuka Ritsuzo, Li Jiayi, Wong Christopher, Wong Clifford C., Zhao Changqing, Hoang Joseph, Eguchi Yuichiro, Wu Chao, Tanaka Yasuhito, Gane Ed, Tanwandee Tawesak, Cheung Ramsey, Yuen Man-Fung, Lee Hyo-Suk, Yu Ming-Lung, Kao Jia-Horng, Yang Hwai-I, Nguyen Mindie H., 2021, “Transition rates to cirrhosis and liver cancer by age, gender, disease and treatment status in Asian chronic hepatitis B patients”, Hepatology International, doi: 10.1007/s12072-020-10113-2. (SCIE)