High Performance Liquid Chromatograph Facility
Dr. Cheng, Ting-Jen
Dr. Yang, Wen-Bin
Lab tel :+886-2-2789-8765
HPLC is a popular method of analysis because it is easy to learn and use and is not limited by the volatility or stability of samples. Its applications include separation, identification, purification, and quantification of various compounds.
The LaChrom Elite HPLC offers efficiency in semi-micro analyses and analyzes more samples with higher accuracy in a short time.
This instrument is a shared facility used by the Chemical Biology Division. It is used for a variety of separation and analytic work involving small molecules, proteins and carbohydrates.
- GRC Mass Spectrometry Facility
- GRC NMR Core Facility
- High Performance Liquid Chromatograph Facility
- Super High Throughput Drug Screening System
- Peptide Synthesis Core Facility
- Flow Cytometry Facility
- GRC Biosafety Level 3 Laboratory
- Protein X-ray Diffractometer
- Liquid Nitrogen CryoStorage
- Biochip Reader