Cellular and Molecalar Medicine Division 2008
Chang, Tse Wen
- A. F. Hung, J. B. Chen and T. W. Chang*, 2008, “Alleles and isoforms of human memebrane-bound IgA1”, Molecular Immunology, 45(13), 3624-3630. (SCI)
- T. W. Chang* and A. E. Pan, 2008, “Cumulative environmental changes, skewed antigen exposure, and the increase of allergy”, Advances in Immunology, 93, 39-83. (SCI)
- C. H. Liu, J. D. Huang, S. W. Huang, T. C. Hour, Y. K. Huanh, Y. M. Hsueh, H. Y. Chiou, T. C. Lee, K. Y. Jan, C. J. Chen and Y. S. Pu., 2008, “Adrogen receptor gene polymorphism may affect the risk of urothelial carcinoma”, J Biomed Sci, 15, 261-269. (SCI)
- Chan PC, Chang LY, Wu YC, Lu CY, Kuo HS, Lee CY, Huang LM*, Chen CJ, 2008, “Age-specific cut-offs for the tuberculin skin test to detect latent tuberculosis in BCG-vaccinated children”, Int J Tuberc Lung Dis, 12, 1401-1406.
- M. H. Wu, Y. C. Chou, C. P. Yu, T. Yang, S. L. You, C. J. Chen and C. A. Sun*, 2008, “Androgen receptor gene CAG repeats, estrogen exposure status, and breast cancer susceptibility”, Eur J Cancer Prev, 17, 317-322. (SCI)
- C. M. Liao, H. H. Shen, T. L. Lin, S. C. Chen, C. L. Chen, L. I. Hsu and C. J. Chen, 2008, “Arsenic cancer risk posed to human health in Taiwan from tilapia consumption”, Ecotoxicol Environ Safe, 70, 27-37.
- Y. K. Huang, Y. L. Huang, Y. M. Hsueh*, M. H. Yang, M. M. Wu, S. Y. Chen, L. I. Hsu and C. J. Chen, 2008, “Arsenic exposure, urinary arsenic speciation and the incidence of urothelial carcinoma: a twelve-year follow-up study”, Cancer Cause Control, 19,829-839. (SCI)
- S. K. Huang, A. W. Chiu, Y. S. Pu, Y. K. Huang, C. J. Chung, H. J. Tsai, M. H. Yang, C. J. Chen and Y. M. Hsueh, 2008, “Arsenic methylation capability, heme oxygenase-1 and NADPH quinone oxidoreductase-1 genetic polymorphisms and the stage and grade of urothelial carcinomas”, Urol Int, 80, 405-412. (SCI)
- Tsai HT, Wang JT, Chen CJ, Chang SC*, 2008, “Association between antibiotics usage and subsequent colonization or infection of extensive drug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii: A matched case-control study in intensive care units”, Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis, 62, 298-305.
- Yang HI, Yeh SH, Chen PJ, Iloeje UH, Jen CL, Wang LY, Lu SN, You SL, Chen DS,, 2008, “Association between Hepatitis B virus genotype and mutants and the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma”, J Natl Cancer I, 100, 1134-1143. (SCI)
- Lin W, Wang SL, Wu HJ, Chang KH, Yeh P, Chen CJ, Guo HR, 2008, “Associations between arsenic in drinking water and pterygium in southwestern Taiwan”, Environ Health Perspect, 116, 952-955. (SCI)
- Yu MW*, Shih WL, Lin CL, Liu CJ, Jian JW, Tsai KS, Chen CJ, 2008, “Body-Mass index and progression of hepatitis B: A population-based cohort study in men”, J Clin Oncol, 26, 5576-5582. (SCI)
- Wu CY, Wu MS, Chen CJ, Chen HP,Chen YJ, Chen GH, Lin JT, 2008, “Clinicopathological significance of urokinase-type plasminogen activator genotypes in gastric cancer”, Hepatogastroenterology, 55, 1890-1894.
- L. I. Hsu, A. W. Chiu, Y. S. Pu, Y. H. Wang, S. K. Huan, C. H. Hsiao, F. I. Hsieh and C. J. Chen, 2008, “Comparative genomic hybridization study of arsenic-exposed and non-arsenic-exposed urinary transitional cell carcinoma”, Toxicol Appl Pharmacol, 227, 229-238. (SCI)
- Suárez E, Smith JS, Bosch X, Nieminen P, Chen CJ, Torvinen S, Demarteau N, Standaert B, 2008, “Cost-effectiveness of vaccination against cervical cancer: A multi-regional analysis assessing the impact of vaccine characteristics and alternative vaccination scenarios”, Vaccine, 26S, F29-F45. (SCI)
- Chen CJ, 2008, “Epidemiology: Principles and Methods”, editor(s): Wang JD, Public Health, Fourth Edition, pp. 15-52, Taipei: Health World.
- T. C. Su, C. H. Bai, H. Y. Chang, S. L. You, K. L. Chien, M. F. Chen, H. J. Chen, W. H. Pan, C. H. Tseng, S. H. Cheng, B. S. Hurng, L. C. Hwang and C. J. Chen*, 2008, “Evidence for improved control of hypertension in Taiwan:1993-2002”, J Hypertens, 26, 600-606. (SCI)
- Chen CJ, 2008, “Health hazards and risk management of arsenic in drinking water: from scientific research to environmental regulation”, editor(s): Chen ZS, Lee DY, Lin TS, Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment, pp. 4-7, Taipei: National Taiwan University.
- Lin CY, Chao A, Yang YC, Chou HH, Ho CM, Lin RW, Chang TC, Chao A, Chiou JY, Chao FY, Wang KL, Chien TY, Hsueh S, Huang CC, Chen CJ, Lai CH, 2008, “Human papillomavirus typing with a polymerase chain reaction-based genotyping array compared with type-specific PCR”, J Clin Virol, 42, 361-367. (SCI)
- C. F. Wu, M. W. Yu, C. L. Lin, C. J. Liu, W. L. Shih, K. S. Tsai and C. J. Chen, 2008, “Long-term tracking of hepatitis B viral load and the relationship with risk for hepatocellular carcinoma in men”, Carcinogenesis, 29, 106-112. (SCI)
- Varela-Lema L, Taioli E, Ruano-Ravina A, Barros-Dios JM, Benhamou S, Bhisey RA, Chen CJ, Coutelle C, Foulkes WD, Hayes RB, Katoh T, Lazarus P, Manni JJ, Morita S, Park JY, Roy B, Spitz MR, Strange RC, Wei Q, Ragin C, 2008, “Meta-analysis and pooled analysis of GSTM1 and CYP1A1 polymorphisms and Oral and pharyngeal cancers: a HuGE-GSEC review”, Genet Med, 10(6), 369-384. (SCI)
- Chen CL, Yang HI, Yang WS, Liu CJ, Chen PJ, You SL, Wang LY, Sun CA, Lu SN,, 2008, “Metabolic factors and risk of hepatocellular carcinoma by chronic hepatitis B/C virus infection: a follow-up study in Taiwan”, Gastroenterology, 135,111-121. (SCI)
- Sengupta S, den Boon JA, Chen IH, Newton MA, Stanhope SA, Cheng YJ, Chen CJ, Hildesheim A, Sugden B, Ahlquist P, 2008, “MicroRNA 29c is down-regulated in nasopharyngeal carcinomas, up-regulating mRNAs encoding extracellular matrix proteins”, Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 105, 5874-5878.
- Y. K. Huang, Y. S. Pu, C. J. Chung, H. S. Shiue, M. H. Yang, C. J. Chen and Y. M. Hsueh, 2008, “Plasma folate, urinary arsenic methylation profile, and urothelial carcinoma susceptibility”, Food Chem Toxicol, 46(3), 929-938. (SCI)
- F. I. Hsieh, T. S. Hwang, Y. C. Hsieh, H. C. Lo, C. T. Su, H. S. Hsu, H. Y. Chiou and C. J. Chen, 2008, “Risk of erectile dysfunction induced by arsenic through well water consumption in Taiwan”, Environ Health Perspect, 116, 532-536. (SCI)
- I. J. Wang, R. Viscidi, K. C. Hwang, T. Y. Lin, C. J. Chen, L. M. Huang, H. H. Chen and C. J. Chen, 2008, “Seroprevalence and risk factors for human papillomavirus type in Taiwan”, J Trop Pediatr, 54, 14-18.
- Chen CJ*, Iloeje UH, Yang HI, 2008, “Serum HBV DNA as a predictor of the development of cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma”, Current Hepatitis B Reports, 2, 30-37.
- L. I. Hsu, W. H. Chiu, C. L. Chen, Y. H. Wang, F. I. Hsieh, W. L. Chou, L. H. Wang and C. J. Chen, 2008, “SNPs of GSTM1, T1, P1, NAT2, epoxide hydrolase and DNA repair enzyme XRCC1 and risk of urinary transitional cell carcinoma in southwestern Taiwan”, Toxicol Appl Pharmacol, 228, 144-155. (SCI)
- Chou YC, Yu MW*, Wu CF, Yang SY, Lin CL, Liu CJ, Shih WL, Chen PJ, Liaw YF, Chen CJ, 2008, “Temporal relationship between hepatitis B virus enhancer II/basal core promoter sequence variation and risk of hepatocellular carcinoma”, Gut, 57, 91-97. (SCI)
- Garland S*, Park SN, Ngan HYS, Frazer I, Tay EH, Chen CJ, Bhatla N, Pitts M, 2008, “The need for public education on HPV and cervical cancer prevention in Asia: Opinions of experts at the AOGIN Conference”, Vaccine, 26, 5435-5440. (SCI)
- H. C. Wu, Q. Wang, H. I. Yang, H. Ahsan, W. Y. Tsai, L. Y. Wang, S. Y. Chen, C. J. Chen and R. M. Santella, 2008, “Urinary 15-F2t-isoprostane, aflatoxin B1 exposure and hepatitis B virus infection and hepatocellular carcinoma in Taiwan”, Carcinogenesis, 29, 971-976. (SCI)
- Huang JH, Parab HJ, Liu RS, Lai TC, Hsiao M, Sheu HS, Chen JM, Hwu YK, 2008, “Investigation of growth mechanism of iron oxide nanoparticles via seed-mediated method and its cytotoxicity studies”, J Phys Chem C, 112, 15684-15690. Cite 10. (SCI)
- Liao YL, Sun YM, Chau GY, Chau YP, Lai TC, Wang JL, Horng JT, Hsiao M*, Tsou AP, 2008, “Identification of SOX4 target genes using phylogenetic footprinting-based prediction from expression microarrays suggests that overexpression of SOX4 potentiates metastasis in hepatocellular carcinoma.”, Oncogene, Sep 18;27(42):5578-5589. Cite 31. (SCI)
- Hsiao M, Lu PJ, Huang HN, Lo WC, Ho WY, Lai TC, Tseng CJ, 2008, “Defective PI3K Signaling in Central Control of Cardiovascular Effects in the NTS of Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats”, Hypertens Res, Jun; 31(6), 1209-1218. Cite 5. (SCI)
- Lee JJ, Huang MS, Yang IC, Lai TC, Wang JL, Pang VF, Hsiao M*, Kuo MY, 2008, “Essential roles of caspases and their upstream regulators in rotenone-induced apoptosis”, Biochem Biophys Res Comm, June 20;371(1), 33-38. Cite 18.
- Hsu PI, Huang MS, Chen HC, Hsu PN, Lai TC, Wang JL, Lo GH, Lai KH, Tseng CJ, Hsiao M*, 2008, “The significance of ANXA7 expression and its correlation with poor cellular differentiation and enhanced metastatic potential of gastric cancer”, J Surg Oncol, June 1;97(7), 609-614. Cite 1. (SCI) (IF: 2.1; SCI ranking: 61.2%,28.1%,61.2%,28.1%)
- Ho WY, Lu PJ, Hsiao M, Hwang HR, Tseng YC, Yen MH, Tseng CJ, 2008, “Adenosine modulates cardiovascular functions through activating ERK1/2 and endothelial nitric oxide synthase in the nucleus tractus solitarii of rats”, Circulation, Feb 12;117(6), 773-780. Cite 7. (SCI)
- Chang WC, Hsu PI, Chen YY, Hsiao M, Lu PJ, Chen CH, 2008, “Observation of peptide differences between cancer and control in gastric juice.”, Proteomics Clinical Application, 2(1), 55-62. Cite 7. (SCI)
- Tsai, C.-M., Chiu,Y.-K., Hsu, T.-L., Lin, I-Y., Hsieh, S.-L., and Lin, K.-I*, 2008, “Galectin-1 promotes immunoglobulin production during plasma cell differentiation”, Journal of Immunology, 181, 4570-4579. (SCI)
- J. Susanto, Y. H. Lin, Y. N. Chen, C. R. Shen, Y. T. Yan, S. T. Tsai, C. H. Chen and C. N. Shen*, 2008, “Porphyrin homeostasis maintained by ABCG2 regulates self-renewal of embryonic stem cells”, PLoS ONE, 3(12), e4023. (SCI)
- I-S. Chen, S. P. Huang, N. H. Jang-Liaw, C. N. Shen and J. H. Wu, 2008, “Molecular evidence for genetic differentiation of the Opsariichthys bidens complex (Teleostei: Cyprinidae) in southern China around the South China Sea and the validity of Opsariichthys hainanensis”, The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology, Supplement No. 19, 215-223. (SCI)
Yu, Alice Lin-Tsing
- Huggins R*, Lin YC, Li LH, Yu AL, Yang HC, 2008, “Nonparametric estimation of LOH using Affymetrix SNP genotyping arrays for unpaired samples.”, J Hum Genet, 53(11-12), 983-990. (SCI)
- Lin YC, Kuo MW, Yu J, Kuo HH, Lin RJ, Lo WL, Yu AL*, 2008, “c-Myb is an evolutionary conserved miR-150 target and miR-150/c-Myb interaction is important for embryonic development.”, Mol Biol Evol, 25(10), 2189-2198. (SCI)
- Chen MW, Cheng TJR, Huang YX, Huang A, Jan JT, Ma SH, Yu AL, Wong CH*, Ho DD, 2008, “A Consensus-Hemagglutinin-Based DNA Vaccine That Protects Mice against Divergent H5N1 Influenza Viruses.”, PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 105(36), 13538-13543. (SCI)
- Chang WW, Lee CH, Lee P, Lin J, Hsu CW, Hung JT, Lin JJ, Yu JC, Shao LE, Yu J, Wong CH, Yu AL*, 2008, “Expression of Globo H and SSEA3 in breast cancer stem cells and the involvement of fucosyl transferases 1 and 2 in Globo H synthesis.”, PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 105(33), 11667-11672. (SCI)
- Wang CC, Huang YL, Ren CT, Lin CW, Hung JT, Yu JC, Yu AL*, Wu CY*, Wong CH*, 2008, “Glycan microarray of Globo H and related structures for quantitative analysis of breast cancer.”, PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 105(33), 11661-11666. (SCI)
- Peng WP, Lin HC, Chu ML, Chang HC, Lin HH, Yu AL, Chen CH, 2008, “Charge monitoring cell mass spectrometry.”, Analytical Chemistry, 80(7), 2524-2530. (SCI)
- Yang HC, Huang MC, Li LH, Lin CH, Yu AL, Diccianni M, Wu JY, Chen YT, Fann CS, 2008, “MPDA: Microarray pooled DNA analyzer.”, BMC Bioinformatics, 9(1), 196-237. (SCI)
- 2004 and before