Chang, Tse Wen
- T. W. Chang* and Y. Y. Shiung, 2006, “Anti-IgE as a mast cell-stabilizing therapeutic agent”, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 117(6), 1203-1212. (SCI)
- C. F. Jan, C. J. Chen, Y. H. Chiu, L. S. Chen, H. M. Wu, C. C. Huang, M. F. Yen and T. H. Chen, 2006, “A population-based study investigating the association between metabolic syndrome and hepatitis B/C infection (Keelung Community-based Integrated Screening Study No. 10)”, Int J Obes, 30, 794-799.
- H. P. Tseng, Y. H. Wang, M. M. Wu, H. W. The, H. Y. Chiou and C. J. Chen, 2006, “Association between chronic exposure to arsenic and slow nerve conduction velocity among adolescents in Taiwan”, J Health Popul Nutr, 24, 182-189. (SCI)
- K. H. Morales, J. G. Ibrahim, C. J. Chen, L. M. Ryan, 2006, “Bayesian model averaging with applications to benchmark dose estimation for arsenic in drinking water”, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 101, 9-17. (SCI)
- U. H. Iloeje, H. I. Yang and C. J. Chen, 2006, “Disease progression of chronic hepatitis B virus infection: Effects of sustained viral replication”, Chinese Hepatology, 11, 410-412.
- X. Yang, A. M. Goldstein, C. J. Chen, C. S. Rabkin, J. Y. Chen, Y. J. Cheng, W. L. Hsu, S. R. Diehl, M. Y. Liu, M. Walters, W. Shaso, B. A. Ortiz-Conde, D. Whitby, S. H. Elmore, M. L. Gulley and A. Hildesheim, 2006, “Distribution of Epstein-Barr viral load in serum of individuals from nasopharyngeal carcinoma high-risk families in Taiwan”, Int J Cancer, 118, 780-784. (SCI)
- C. H. Chen, T. T. Chang, K. S. Cheng, W. W. Su, S. S. Yang, H. H. Lin, S. S. Wu, C. M. Lee, C. S. Changchien, C. J. Chen, J. C. Sheu, D. S. Chen and S. N. Lu, 2006, “Do young hepatocellular carcinoma patients have worse prognosis? The paradox of age as a prognostic factor in the survival of hepatocellular carcinoma patients”, Liver Int, 26, 766-773. (SCI)
- M. M. Wu, H. Y. Chiou, Y. M. Hsueh, C. T. Hong, C. L. Su, S. F. Chang, W. L. Huang, H. T. Wang, Y. H. Wang, Y. C. Hsieh and C. J. Chen, 2006, “Effect of plasma homocysteine level and urinary monomethylarsonic acid on the risk of arsenic-related carotid atherosclerosis”, Toxicol Appl Pharmacol, 216, 168-175. (SCI)
- L. E. Dodd, S. Sengupta, I. H. Chen, J. A. den Boon, Y. J. Cheng, M. Chen, W. Westra, M. Newton, B. F. Mittl, L. McShane, C. J. Chen, P. Ahlquist and A. Hildesheim, 2006, “Genes involved in DNA repair and nitrosamine metabolism and those located on chromosome 14q32 are dysregulated in nasopharyngeal carcinoma”, Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev, 15, 2216-2225.
- S. Sengupta, J. A. den Boon, I. H. Chen, M. A. Newton, D. B. Dahl, M. Chen, Y. J. Cheng, W. H. Westra, C. J. Chen, A. Hildesheim, B. Sugden and P. Ahlquist, 2006, “Genome-wide expression profiling reveals EBV-associated inhibition of MHC class I expression in nasopharyngeal carcinoma”, Cancer Res, 66, 7999-8006. (SCI)
- M. H. Wu, Y. C. Chou, J. C. Yu, C. P. Yu, C. C. Wu, C. M. Chu, T. Yang, C. H. Lai, C. Y. Hsieh, S. L. You, C. J. Chen and C. A. Sun, 2006, “Hormonal and body-size factors in relation to breast cancer risk: A prospective study of 11,889 women in a low-incidence area”, Ann Epidemiol, 16, 223-229. (SCI)
- C. Y. Wu, M. S. Wu, Y. J. Chen, C. J. Chen, J. T. Lin and G. H. Chen, 2006, “Influence of COX-2 and local cytokine expression in gastric ulcer mucosa by H. pylori and NSAID”, Hepatogastroenterology, 53, 797-803.
- W. L. Shih, M. W. Yu, P. J. Chen, S. H. Yeh, M. T. Lo, H. C. Chang, Y. F. Liaw, S. M. Lin, C. J. Liu, S. D. Lee, C. L. Lin, C. K. Hsiao, S. Y. Yang and C. J. Chen, 2006, “Localization of a susceptibility locus for hepatocellular carcinoma to chromosome 4q in a hepatitis B hyperendemic area”, Oncogene, 25, 3219-3224. (SCI)
- C. H. Chen, W. W. Su, S. S. Yang, T. T. Chang, K. S. Cheng, H. H. Lin, S. S. Wu, C. M. Lee, C. S. Changchien, C. J. Chen, J. C. Sheu, D. S. Chen and S. N. Lu, 2006, “Long-term trends and geographic variations in the survival of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: Analysis of 11,312 patients in Taiwan”, J Gastroenterol Hepatol, 21, 1561-1566.
- Y. C. Chien, C. F. Jan, H. S. Kuo and C. J. Chen, 2006, “Nationwide hepatitis B vaccination program in Taiwan: Effectiveness in 20 years after it was launched”, Epidemiol Rev, 28, 126-135. (SCI)
- C. C. Yeh, S. L. You, C. J. Chen and F. C. Sung, 2006, “Peanut consumption and reduced risk of colorectal cancer in women: a prospective study in Taiwan”, World J Gastroenterol, 12, 222-227.
- K. H. Hsu, P. Brandt-Rauf, T. M. Lin, H. Y. Chiou, C. H. Tseng, C. J. Chen and J. J. Luo, 2006, “Plasma transforming growth factor-alpha expression in residents of an arseniasis area in Taiwan”, Biomarkers, 11, 538-546. (SCI)
- U. H. Iloeje, H. I. Yang, J. Su, C. L. Jen, S. L. You and C. J. Chen, 2006, “Predicting cirrhosis risk based on the level of circulating hepatitis B viral load”, Gastroenterology, 130, 678-686. (SCI)
- L. C. Hwang, C. H. Bai and C. J. Chen, 2006, “Prevalence of obesity and metabolic syndrome in Taiwan”, J Formos Med Assoc, 105, 626-635. (SCI)
- C. J. Chen, H. I. Yang, J. Su, C. L. Jen, S. L. You, S. N. Lu, G. T. Huang and U. H. Iloeje, 2006, “Risk of hepatocellular carcinoma across a biological gradient of serum hepatitis B virus DNA level”, JAMA, 295, 65-73.
- S. N. Lu, W. W. Su, S. S. Yang, T. T. Chang, K. S. Cheng, J. C. Wu, H. H. Lin, S. S. Wu, C. M. Lee, C. S. Changchien, C. J. Chen, J. C. Sheu, D. S. Chen and C. H. Chen, 2006, “Secular trends and geographic variations of hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma in Taiwan”, Int J Cancer, 119, 1946-1952. (SCI)
- Lo WC, Lu PJ, Ho WY, Hsiao M, Tseng CJ, 2006, “Induction of HO-1 is involved in CO mediated central cardiovascular regulation”, J Pharmacol Exp Ther, 318, 8-16. CIte 10. (SCI)
- Hsu YC, Hsiao M, Wang LF, Chien YW, Lee WR, 2006, “Nitric oxide produced by iNOS is associated with collagen synthesis in keloid scar formation”, Nitric Oxide-Biol & Chem, 14, 327-334. Cite 16.
- K.I Kin*, Y.Y. Kao, H.K. Kuo, W.B. Yang, A Chou, H.H. Lin, A.L. Yu and C.H.Wong, 2006, “Reishi polysaccharides induce immunoglobulin production through the TLR4/TLR2-mediated induction of transcription factor blimp-1”, J. Biol. Chem, 281, 24111-24123. (SCI)
- Z. D. Burke, C. N. Shen, K. L. Ralphs and D. Tosh, 2006, “Characterization of liver function in transdifferentiated hepatocytes”, Journal of cellular physiology, 206(1), 147-159. (SCI)
Yu, Alice Lin-Tsing
- Lin KI*, Kao YY, Kuo HK, Yang WB, Chou A, Lin HH, Yu AL, Wong CH, 2006, “Reishi polysaccharides induce immunoglobulin production through the TLR4/TLR2-mediated induction of transcription factor Blimp-1.”, J Biol Chem, 281(34), 24111-24123. (SCI)
- Ling TY, Kuo MD, Li CL, Yu AL, Huang YH, Wu TJ, Lin YC, Chen SH, Yu J*, 2006, “Identification of pulmonary Oct-4(+) stem/progenitor cells and demonstration of their susceptibility to SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) infection in vitro.”, PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 103(25), 9530-9535. (SCI)
- 2004 之前